Taking a trip to thailand - need some advice

samedi 24 octobre 2015

I'm taking a trip to Thailand and will be there for 30 days.
1. What are the most babyish diapers that are easily available in thailand and where can I find them
2. I'd like to pack an entire suitcase with my prefered disposable diapers? Will this be an issue in Customs,
specifically leaving the US, entering thailand, leaving Thailand and returning to the U.S.
I also don't want to expose my large quantity of diapers to other travelers on line in Customs.
3. I've seen some ABDL nurseries in thailand on the web, but the women are older, prices are steep and the accomodations don't look that private.
I'm just not comfortable with having an ABDL experience next to other ABDLs.
4. Thailand is famous for its cheap prostitution, I'm wondering if its easy enough to find ABDL friendly girls to to baby me.
This may be tough with the language barrier.

If you've visited Thailand, please share your ABDL experiences and advice. Thanks
Taking a trip to thailand - need some advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire