Scottish AB/DL

samedi 31 octobre 2015

So umm hey what's up, my names Joe (atleast on here), I'm a Abdl from Edinburgh Scotland, im currently 18 although I first decided I was a DL at 11 when I first read up on the fetish/lifestyle, I feel I'm a little bit ab as well but more just as a sexual thing than a lifestyle.

I'm a practicing bi-sexual, as in I'm single and have been hooking up while out clubbing, although I engage in vanilla sex with random hook ups and I'm not personally attracted to female diaper lovers ( I think it's the idea of seeing a man "demasculated" with a diaper that is my "thing")

I'll end my intro with one of my real life diaper stories as I have had quite a few awesome occurrences while padded

One time I was on holiday with my friend and his family, I was only 17 at the time, I was up late one night and was a little horny so naturally I hit up Grindr, due to it being 4am it was slim pickings but there was this nice dude around 50ish, he was just a nice dude so I thought sure why not it could be a fun time, long story short he picked me up and we drive somewhere private, we talked for about an hour just about ourselves, I learned how he had gotten colon cancer and had been having a hard time recently in general, so basically we decided to just do oral as we were in his car, he finished me off but kept trying to talk me out of returning the favour, I eventually just said look i don't care what's down there, you deserve this, so he got all nervous and just left me too it, I put my fingers in his waist band to pull down his shorts and it feels damp so at first it didn't process the I moved my head to get a closer look and realised he had been wearing an adult pull up (wet) he explained that he was urinary incontinent, and had only recently been able to get his bowel to agree with him, he straight up told him that it was actually a deep dark fantasy of mine to pleasure a guy in a diaper, so he left his pull up on and I finished him off twice, one of my most recent diaper experiences and the only one where I wasn't the one wearing
I'll post more, and I'm currently writing this double diapered, on my mums permission
I'll explain in another post

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'll add that I'm hear to make friends who are into video games and lengthy discussions about stuff, I'm a clothing model in my spare time and have actually just had surgery the day of writing this, looking forward to not blowing my cover so no face pics unless circumstances change, which they probably won't as I'm somewhat recognisable
Scottish AB/DL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire