Casual game project

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Hi. As I mentioned before, I'm gonna make a casual game for Android and iOS (probably). The project is called "My Adorable Cub" (MAC) and the basic idea is that you give care to interactive talking pet, you can talk to him, ask simple questions, and do other things. At the moment you can only ask him questions, tickle his tummy and touch his nose. Cub lives in "real world" because in-game time of the day depends on time of your system clock. I will polish the model and animation, just couldn't help to try it out, so I released a small demo for Windows :tongueout:

http://ift.tt/1LRVXic

Maybe I will make a talking plushy instead of furry cub.. :rolleyes:
Is anyone have crazy and cute ideas regarding activities, stuff and gameplay in general?
Casual game project

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire