Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

mardi 27 octobre 2015

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^

So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was time to fulfill my long awaited dream.I took the diaper and hid it in a corner of the bathroom.I drank a lot of water and when I felt I was ready I went in.My heart was beating fast.I opened up the used diaper.My only regret was that I couldn't wear it as it was messy and already used and also a bit small for my size :'( .But still I pulled down my panties and squatted on the exposed part of the diaper.I thought it would be hard to pee as I was potty trained well and had never done anything like this.But I was surprised that I could pee easily and in a few moments the diaper began to overflow.The white rabbit diaper turned yellowish and soon there was a big puddle under the diaper.

One year passed.......

I didn't have any chance to wear a diaper or pee pants.Recently I started checking out different forums and blogs like Adrian Surely,ABDL,daily diapers,experience index etc etc.I read about people wearing diapers 24/7 for incontinence and fun.The stories about accidents,warm feeling,freedom,comfort,able to pee anywhere made me decide that I myself would start wearing diapers.And not just that.I also decided that I would be doing it 24/7 and retrain for becoming incontinent.But I faced many problems.

1.Adult diapers cost a lot and I don't have much money.
2.I'm too shy and embarrassed to go to diaper shopping
3.I didn't want my parents or friends to find out

But I was so stubborn that I still wanted to do it.So....I started researching and experimenting with stuff.I wore a pair of panties and stuffed it with tissues,sanitary pad,plastic paper,foil paper,cotton etc that I found that could help hold the pee.I used the pictures of real diapers as reference and made it in lairs.used a lot of tapes.And finally used a number of rubber bands to put it in place and to make sure it would not shift.I used the rubber bands so that it would stick to my private parts and so that my panties does not get wet.

After numerous failures finally I was happy with what I had made.I was amazed how comfortable it felt! I also enjoyed the rustling sound made by the plastic and tapes when I moved.Now for the main part: It was about time to pee in the diaper I had made.I made sure that it would hold a lot of pee before leaking.I wore it :D .wore some of my favorite underwear over it and wore a skirt.I started walking in front my parents.I was scared my mom would notice.But lucky me! xD She didn't.Of course I drank a lot of water.I started to push my bladder and wanted to pee.But I couldn't :o I thought I am in no hurry and eventually I would be able to pee.But there was no sign of it.Soon it started to hurt but still I couldn't go.I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet with the diapers on.But still no use.I use able to force a little bit out but I wasn't satisfied.I took the diaper off and in some time I could go like normally and a lot of pee came out.I knew this would happen and I was prepared.I wasn't ready to give up.I wore the diapers again.Although I had to pee in the toilet.I wore the diaper for straight 2 days.Did things the forums said....(lots of water,water sound etc etc).Didn't help much.I came across hypnosis.downloaded few audio files from wrapmymind.com.When I started to listen to one my heart began to beat fast.I became somewhat excited.I didn't think this would work,But it did!! :D I was in my room and sitting in my study table.Little drops came out and bit by bit the flow started to increase.The diaper became warm and heavy.It was heavenly! *-* I knew I made the right choice.Who knew something like this could be this enjoyable? xD I emptied my bladder.I was surprised how the diaper held so much.It became bulky but I didn't change it.I was sitting and enjoying the warm feel~~ But it didn't last much.The pee became colder soon.Still I kept it on went to make another.This time I made it quickly and efficiently.I went to the toilet.disposed the diaper in the bin.cleaned myself with water and body wash.dried myself and then I put some baby powder and put on the new diaper I made.Why wouldn't I? I decided to be diapered 24/7 XD

Now,my goal is become incontinent.But it's easier said then done! I also dream of wearing a real diaper someday.But Alas! the problems still exist (Help me!!! >_< ) But as I stated I would be diapered 24/7 I'm keeping my word and am still diapered.I'm also interested in bed wetting.I'm keeping a journal for my becoming incontinence training.

As I'm new to diapers and this forum please give me some advice....Things to watch out from,how I can increase the absorbency,how to make it more fun while peeing,how to become incontinent, etc etc.Also don't forget to tell me how you liked my story!

Newly born to the diaper world
Adiba :)
Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire