New one here. Finally made account

dimanche 25 octobre 2015

Hello everyone. After poking around I decided to make a account.
My name is lillbabybuga. I love wearing diapers and I have found a ab side as well. My love for diapers comes from wetting my bed through childhood. And just always wanting to wear them growing up and not being able to.
I am happily married to my beautiful wife. We have been together for over six years and she likes that I wear diapers to bed due to bedwetting and she is ok with my ab side and does like to take charge.
I am here to chat with others and make friends. I would like to hear about how others got into ab/dl stuff. Well I suck at intros but I hope what I said will do. If u have any questions just add coment
New one here. Finally made account

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire