Target has cartoon panties in larger sizes!

samedi 24 octobre 2015

Just a quick heads up to those of us who live near Target stores: the girls' clothing section at the one I visited recently now has individual pairs of panties (bikini cut) for sale, with many popular kids character prints available all the way up through size XL (16-18). I picked up patterns featuring:

Disney's "Frozen"
My Little Pony
Minions (Despicable Me)
TMNT
Wonder Woman

They look great and at $3.50/pair, they're well within the budget for most of us. I even got 4 pairs (one MLP and a couple I didn't recognize) on final clearance for $1 because they were the XL size.

As a 200-pound adult male, they're a smidgen tight, but that's nothing new.
Target has cartoon panties in larger sizes!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire