Intro

mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Hey,

I'm a Canadian, born and raised. Currently I work in healthcare. I love aspects of my job, but I'm also back in school full-time to pursue an alternate career path. Between this and hobbies I'm busy; however, I don't do well with boredom, so it's probably for the best :)

I have been interested in diapers from an early age, but it is only in the last few years that I have identified as a "little". By no means am I living the lifestyle. I still have mixed feelings about it, and I'm hoping that by talking with more experienced people on here I can gain some insight into how this can fit into "real life".

I am a bit unfocused when it comes to pastimes outside of my work. Frequently I'll fixate on something for a bit before losing interest and cycling back to another hobby. Right now I'm into coding, playing music, writing, and D&D. In the past though, I've baked bread, trained as a yoga instructor, gotten my scuba diving license, etc. My poor husband is incredibly patient :)

By joining this site I'm hoping I'll learn a little bit and possibly talk to some interesting people. Can't wait to explore it a bit :)
Intro

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire