Long ABDL Question for the "Pros" of ADISC

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

I'm sure that many of you already know the answer to my next questions, but as a young ABDL that is just recently embracing diaper life, I have a long awaited question.

In my experience online I've noticed the only females wearing diapers are usually paid models. I was wondering if the urge to wear a diaper was gender exclusive or if theoretically just as many females wear diapers as male?

Secondly my girlfriend recently found out about my lifestyle choice (and thankfully accepted it) she wears diapers with me quite often but has expressed she has no real desire to wear them when shes not with me. I was wondering if this diaper attraction can be developed or if you can only be born with it?

Thanks in advance,
your friend Walak
Long ABDL Question for the "Pros" of ADISC

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire