What's your favorite lightweight diaper?

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

While all the diapers I've ever worn are special in their own way, at any given time my stockpile has two "types" of diaper in it. The first is a type of diaper we've talked about on this site at length. A diaper that's bulky and is super absorbent to soak up a lot of wettings and be worn for an extended period of time. My longtime diaper in this type was Abena M4s, but with those dwindling in my closet I've given Dry 24/7s a try. Abenas and Dry 24/7 are both clearly designed to keep a bed dry overnight which means the design assumes you're wearing them in bed, and this means that some design features bring design flaws along with them. It's wonderful how high up on my torso the diapers come, and hey, the more wettings a diaper can hold the happier I am. But this also means that Abenas and Dry 24/7 don't get tight on me. In fact, walking around it's clear they'd fall right off me if not for the fact the crotch is so bulky my thighs hold it in place. On which note, the giant crotch isn't something I'm a fan of either. I realize a lot of ABDLs like the bulk and the waddle it makes you walk with, but I adore snuggling up in bed in a nice, warm, wet, and sometimes messy diaper. When the crotch is so bulky I can't easily close my legs when I curl up I really can't get comfortable. [Note- I find that Abenas were actually a bit better in this regard. Once I'd worn an Abena for a while the crotch would sort of collapse down a bit. Dry 24/7s so far have not.]

So I'd like to talk about the other type of diaper given that I don't think it's discussed nearly as much. Do you all have a favorite lightweight diaper? For all we shit on them, pun intended, I love Depends Maximum Protection. For those of you not familiar with the name, it's the one diapery diaper that Depends still makes. It's plastic-backed, has three tapes, and is diaper-style rather than pull-up style (which is to mean it tapes closed). It may lack the padding of Abena and Dry 24/7, but this in turn means a lot more flexibility. It conforms to my body a heck of a lot better which means I can walk around in one without it falling down, much like wearing a pair of traditional underwear. The thin construction is much more comfortable between my legs as well as it means I can close my legs just as if I was naked.

Does anyone have a diaper similar to this you'd recommend that I try out? I'd like to know if there's anything out there worth trying!
What's your favorite lightweight diaper?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire