internet safety

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

I just want to talk about internet safety in the AB DL community. unfortunately I think we can be a easy targets. For example last night I got a message form a dating website of a women clamming to want to be a mommy to me. We chat for a little bet on skype it all looked good at first but then she wonted me to sine up for a site I was not comfortable with. She wanted me to pay for a membership. I blocked her from my skype and report her to the on the dating site. My point is we got to play safe when come to meeting people online and I mean all of us AB DL baby fur and sissy's. If your meeting someone in real life. Meet them in a public place and it probably be a good idea to tall a friend where you are and to have that friend chick in on you every now and then. The biggest tip is to trust your gut. If you don't feel comfortable in a situation don't stay in that situation draw attention to yourself if. There is no such thing as being too safe.
internet safety

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire