Halloween?

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

So, with Halloween being in about a week or so, how many of you guys and girls are gonna take advantage of the opportunity to go out diapered?

I don't have any parties or plans but Ive been thinking about going out obviously diapered for a few years now and I might pull the trigger on it this year.

My idea to keep my "costume" modest and as respectful as possible would be to put on a nice thick dry 24/7 how I normally would then put on some underarmour type of leggings over that then a cushies that would actually show and be nice and babyish then a onsie to complete it.

Figured this would be a fun way to go out and Have my diapers be showing but I would be non offensive at the same time.

So if you were planning on doing something similar let us know about what you plan to wear/ do.

Or if you don't plan on taking advantage of what Halloween has to offer for people like us tell us why not.

:)
Halloween?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire