ABDL culture in Asia

samedi 17 octobre 2015

TLDR - Do you know what ABDL or Adult Babies would be called in online communities in countries like China and Japan?

My girlfriend and I moved to SE Asia this year, and I managed to bring quite a bit of ABDL gear with us. Seriously, I bought a gigantic suitcase and filled it with Bellissimo's -- the girlfriend said it looked like drugs, and indeed the TSA left a friendly note informing me the suitcase had been searched. ABDL: Adult Baby Drug Lord.

I also brought mittens, a cool bottle, and a paci. They're gone now, stolen along with the backpack they were stored in. My only solace is how confused the thief was when they discovered Hello Kitty mittens with brass locks. I want to replace them, and I'd like to not break the bank paying for shipping.

Here's a theory -- If I search for ABDL resources in Asia using Western lingo (ABDL, adult baby), I'm not going to find them because the culture surrounding the fetish is so different. It's not just the terminology, but the writing system as well which creates a barrier. However, if I know what the popular terms are for "Adult Baby" and other ABDL-related concepts (especially in Chinese or Japanese), I think I could get really far in tracking down some paraphernalia suppliers in the region.
ABDL culture in Asia

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire