Coming Out As ABDL in College

samedi 17 octobre 2015

Hi guys! So, as you might know, I'm very open with my family and friends about my ABDLness. But now I was thinking of doing something a little more drastic.

You see, I'm a film student, so I'm taking a third level Scriptwriting class where they all read your script and they give you feedback. I REALLY want to do an ABDL feature film. Yet, it will involve me standing in front of everybody an pitching my ideas. So... if they ask me where it came from... I was thinking of coming clean and telling them I am an ABDL. I know, it would mean telling an entire class about my diapers.

So, it's still 3 months away and I don't know what you guys think. Bravery and pride or social suicide?
Coming Out As ABDL in College

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire