Hope to discover more.

samedi 17 octobre 2015

Hello, everyone!

To start off I just want to say that I really hope this place will help me out in the next few weeks, months, or even years. I have always been a bit of a "baby" at heart, even when I was a kid myself. It started out as a desire for wanting toys for ages much younger than I really was, and the longing need for cuddling (though I hated being touched), interest in diapers, training pants, etc. Only until the internet I was able to thoroughly research and find out about regression, ABDL, and similar lifestyle choices.

Truth be told, i'm not even certain what I really desire. Is that too confusing?

I mean, I love cuddly plush toys, frilly nightgowns and pajamas, and soft blankets. I would take a bottle of warm milk with honey at bedtime, and dream up the perfect baby/toddler/little life in my head as I did so. Most of these things I'd did when I was in college. They helped my relax and would de-stress me after a day of classes. Having an apartment to myself allowed these little luxuries.

Once I graduated, I jumped into the workforce right away and got too busy and distracted for these desires. Along with this, I boomaranged back in with my parents into a home they bought while I was away at school. With the economy as it was, not to mention the pathetic rate of the minimum wage, it was the best plan.

Anyway, I've come here for some rediscovery, maybe a chat, to learn more about these lifestyles, and to find out where I fit in.

Thank you for your time, I hope to get to know many of you well.

- J.B.

PS. This evening I made a big step in fulfilling one of my desires: I bought a package of Goodnites without any shame! This is a major thing for me as I been putting it off due to fear of being caught or judged. But hey, I did it and I am really happy I pulled it off. In fact, that is what drove me to come and finally register to join this site. I now have someone to tell!!
Hope to discover more.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire