Loosing the attraction

samedi 17 octobre 2015

So I've recently started studying nursing. I've also just got a job at a hospital as an orderly.
One of my jobs is to assist the nursing staff when changing the patients pads.
Since I've started assisting the nurses, my attraction for nappies has gone out the window, to me now, they are just another thing that I work with day in day out.

I no longer get turned on when I come home and read AB/DL stories or anything. In a way i'm sort of glad that I'm getting over these feelings but i'm also very saddened by it as well, because my attraction to nappies has formed such a significant part of my life, even though i have kept it to myself for a good 10 years.

I really don't want any sympathy or anything, i'm just curious to see if anyone else has had theses feelings whilst working in a similar situation.

Peace in, akol.
Loosing the attraction

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire