Odd Fasination

samedi 3 octobre 2015

Hi all,

I've enjoyed being in diapers since I was a teen and would buy-Hide them from family and use diapers at any moment possible whilst at home.

Being diapered as always been a sexual fetish more me, even with a little amount of age play (onsie, pacifier, bottle) I love the idea of being taken complete control of and being diapered etc having no control of what is being done to me (consensual of course)

I'll get into my gear and tease myself until I finish, then all desire is gone for a while. There have been times where I have stayed in my Diapers and clothing afterwards and even slept in them a few times. (always scared of getting caught)

At uni now and buy on occasion but being in halls means random fire bells and if im sleeping diapered im scared I may get caught out.

Never told anybody about this as this is a taboo fetish. Been with my partner for two years and would love for this to be a part of our relationship, figuring out if I can come out with this.

I know this forum has a lot of accepting people, does anyone here have a similar feeling to the ones I describe?

- - - Updated - - -

Must add, If from the UK. If there is anyone also from the UK would be nice to hear of your experience?
Odd Fasination

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire