The Function Of A Mommy Or Daddy

lundi 19 octobre 2015

Many a people here desire having or already have a mommy or daddy to accompany them in their little lives, but we all have a personal motive and expectation of what a mommy or daddy's function should be. I'm curious as to what people want from a mommy or daddy in terms of activities, as well as their function as a whole.

For me personally, I'm at a point in my life where I'm going through some changes and I haven't been feeling 100%, so for me it's important that I have a daddy whom I can ask for advice, someone I can turn to if things get difficult emotionally and just ask for a hug (I'm a sensitive boy :) ), but also someone to just have fun with watching cartoons, engaging in playtime and what not. For me it is therefore somewhat of a necessity to have a daddy, but it's also something that's just nice to have.

That's enough about me. What are you guys's needs and or desires when it comes to mommies or daddies?

- Finn

P.S. If this is too vague a subject, don't be afraid to ask me to specify it more.
The Function Of A Mommy Or Daddy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire