Told my Girlfriend

lundi 19 octobre 2015

Well, I know I haven't posted in quite a long time, I've been off and on for a while lately. But I just wanted to share with all of you my recent experience with coming out to my girlfriend about my Little side and how I went about doing it.

To start off, I met her several years ago when we both worked at the same retail store together. I didn't actually start dating her until recently though, within a month, because at the time of me working with her, we were both in our own relationships, and I eventually found a better job elsewhere. I visited the store again about a month ago and she was still working there. She was excited to see me, and so I asked her if she wanted to go out some time, not knowing if she was in a relationship currently or not. Obviously, I found out very shortly after that she wasn't in a relationship and was excited that I had asked her out. We had several dates and texted constantly back and forth, just getting to know each other better, you know, the basic first few dates routine.

She told me several times that she really likes me, and wants to know a lot more about me. Now, I'm a very honest and open person, but my little side is something that I don't share with everyone, like many of you. However, she kept asking me questions about me, which eventually lead to what kinks I am into, if any, and what I enjoy in private. Mind you, she is a very warm, and down to earth person and from what I have so far been able to learn about her, shes also an honest and understanding person, but I was still skeptical about telling her about it, but I also don't like keeping secrets from someone who has good potential of me having a very serious relationship with, and I much prefer having my "skeletons in the closet", so to speak, out early in the relationship, so that I don't get too attached and end up having it fall apart as a result of sharing part of who I am in the future.

I asked her if she knew what ageplay was, I was not surprised that she didn't. I explained the more broadscope of ageplay, without going into a finer detail about what aspect of it I enjoyed most, just to gauge her reactions as I explained the various types of ageplay and roles. Much to my surprise, she was actually really interested in it. She asked me which style of ageplay I was more into, again, I was skeptical and shy still about telling her, but she was reassuring to me, and told me that she is very open minded and is willing to try most things at least once. Needless to say, I told her that I was into the big and little aspect of it, and explained to her about DD/LG and MD/LB. I was completely shocked that she was very happy about me telling her. She told me that it was all okay, and that theres nothing wrong with it, which I knew of course but depending on a persons perception that could be different. She said that she actually was eager to try it out. So far she has been very great about it and has accepted me for who I am, and doesn't think lesser of me as a result, in fact, shes more into me.

Like most of you who have opened up to your significant other, I am still taking things slow with her, and not rushing into everything at full speed, but rather slowly opening up a little more each time with her, and she has been nothing but completely supportive and encouraging me to embrace it more often with her. Who knows where this will go, it's still really early on in the relationship, but it seems as though she really enjoys being with me, no matter what my kinks or little secrets are.

I just wanted to share this with you all, and hopefully I'll be more active and can share more experiences about all of this. Thanks for reading. :)

- CrazyTyler
Told my Girlfriend

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire