uh...

samedi 10 octobre 2015

hmm i'm Smart... i mean my name is Smart, not that I am smart, though I guess technically I am smart... not that that needs to be said...

I am a dl who just sort of lurks most of the time... i like diaper and regression stories and stuff, not actually much of an ab though i am a bit curious about diapers and i do have a pacifier i use on occasion but yeah...

outside of that I am a comic book nerd, I lean towards marvel, I love superhero tv shows as well and i'm into like minecraft and yu-gi-oh on occasion.

I have aspergers I am asexual, I am an aromantic asexual, and I think I may be agender, though i am physically male and its hard to really say what gender feels like if i do have it... oh and i am an atheist... any more As?...not that i can think of.. asshole? only on occasion...

so yeah hi... imma go lurk nao
uh...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire