Went to the next level with my wife

dimanche 11 octobre 2015

I'll keep this as PG13 as possible, because it could easily get out of hand.

Yesterday, my wife and I were having a lazy day, lounging around in footie pajamas, and I was wearing a diaper with her blessing. Until yesterday, we had a policy that the diapers came off before we fooled around. This was different. We started fooling around, and long story short, it ended with her rubbing the outside of the diaper before I took it off and we went back to normal sex.

After the fact, she said it was "a little weird," but she did it of her own free will and I asked for permission first. In some ways, this was a dream come true. For a while, I've been trying to think of a way to bring the ABDL side into the bedroom, and I think I got my foot in the door here.

Does anyone have any pointers from personal experiences on how to go farther with it (e.g. Getting her to wear a diaper or getting her to change mine).
Went to the next level with my wife

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire