Any ABDLs in the Chicago/ NW Suburbs area?

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Hello everyone, your friendly neighborhood gryphon here!

So I'm going to be attending CAPCon in the spring, but in the meantime I want to get some local ABDL friends so I don't end up having to go alone. I have terrible social anxiety so at that point I'd probably end up hiding in my hotel the whole time :(

So I was just wondering if Any ADISCers were from the Chicago/NW Suburb area? If you are, I'd love to meet up sometime!

Nothing naughty, unless you're into that stuff :sweatdrop:

I'm just looking for some ABDL friends to maybe hang out at one's house with or maybe go see a movie with. Ya know, just hanging out. Padded of course :smile1:

Anyway, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk about meeting up!

EDIT: although it seems to be able to PM I need to be an established contributor. Better go make 20 posts then!
Any ABDLs in the Chicago/ NW Suburbs area?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire