Libero sleep tight night time protection! Large

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

(As requested) I'll just give you my first impressions & some key points! So as stated on the package these pull-ups are designed for children aged between 10 & 16 years old! Weight allowance being (35-60kg) Extremely stretchy with plenty of room depending on your body weight & gender! Plain white with a mint green waistband it also features stars printed on the actual Pull-up! Not exactly the most adorable looking pull-up but I suppose they are designed for teenagers who might not necessarily want adorable prints & bight colours! As for absorbency I have been wearing one all day & I'm now on my third wetting & the results are quite pleasing although I don't think it's going to hold much more! Don't get these confused with adult pull-ups which for some unknown reason usually don't come with standing leg gatherers? but these do so I'm not expecting any issues with leaks or those occasional messy accidents! My only gripe with these are they do tend to ride a bit high on my waistline! They are literally just kissing the underneath of my belly button & other than my Tigger onesie I don't own baggy clothes to hide it so that may cause me a problem! Overall I like them but personally won't be buying them again as they are slightly larger than I require! Hope this information has been useful! (Ekk)
Libero sleep tight night time protection! Large

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire