Hey guys need some help with shupping!

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Today I'm thinking of ordering something from depends because it's easy however my issue is, that I'm living with a housemate of mine that I've known since I was young she's much older than me and is helping to provide me with a place to stay while I'm starting my new work. Basically shes a family friend, She's typically not here throughout some days so, what I want to do is plan when it will arrive. Does anyone know how long it can take depends to ship to Australia? Also does anyone know exactly how discreet their 'discreet packaging' is?
Also does anyone have any tips with Australian postage that I should know before I order.
Basically I need them to arrive later in the week, the closer to a weekend the better, I also need them in discreet packaging, because I don't work frequently I can wait for the package.
Thanks for any advice guys.
Hey guys need some help with shupping!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire