Hello one! Hello all! From your friendly Chicago Suburbs college student.

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Hello reader! The name's silentdreamer199, course you can just call me Mike or Mikey, whichever you prefer. I'm a 19 year old abdl in the northwest suburban area of Chicago. I'm Bi gamer who loves to draw, read, watch anime, and to overall have a good time. I first got started on the lifestyle back when I was around 6. Guess you could say it was a stereotypical 'your friend's sibling wears diapers that fit you' kind of story. Course, as it turns out, I do actually have an under developed bladder and due to several back injuries (one including a three story fall), I can't always feel the need to go, so the diaper life style certainly has saved me in public. Currently, being a college student, getting access to adult diapers, more so good quality ones, isn't so easy. So if you got any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Side note, I have very traditional Roman Catholic parents who don't know about my orientation or lifestyle choice, so yeah.

Anywho, it is great to finally get into the more public scene of the community and I hope to help make it a better place. That's all for now! Mikey signing out!
Hello one! Hello all! From your friendly Chicago Suburbs college student.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire