The GoodNites Forum circa 2007

vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Nostalgia is a beautiful thing.

When I was a young teen (and emerging TBDL, just didn't quite realize what it was), I lurked on the GoodNites forum because I was a bedwetter at the time (and still kind of am). The thought crept into my head today: Probably less than 10% of people who regularly posted on that site were actual bedwetters. I'm thinking the other 90% were ABDL (which obviously isn't a bad thing) but the breed of ABDL that posted on that forum were the particularly pervy strand of ABDL that definitely made that site extremely uncomfortable for any non-ABDL (or anyone, really XD).

Did anyone else lurk or post on that site? I'm curious if anyone else recalls the same experience I do, because I very well could be imagining something that just wasn't there.
The GoodNites Forum circa 2007

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire