Diaper Shipping Dillemas

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Anyone have any interesting shipping failures to share? Screw ups on either end can lead to some awkward situations. Unfortunately, I recently screwed up one of my diaper orders...

So yesterday, as I was going through my amazon stuff, I noticed I made a terrible mistake. I accidentally sent an order of diapers to my parents house! At first I panicked, but then I remembered the time of year. I told my aunt (who lives in the same house) I accidentally sent a package that may or may not be a present, and I was hoping she would drop it off when it came on her way to work, since she goes right by my house.

Unfortunately, my aunt is frustratingly clever, and I not so much. She just looked at me and asked, "Why not just leave it here? You'll be visiting again on the 23rd. You can wrap it then. Nobody will open it." I claimed I just wanted it ASAP so I could wrap it and be done with it. At which point another relative replied, "It's obviously for him." She said she'd do it anyway, but my plan kind of backfired in my face. (As a side note, I swear Amazon better not deviate from their standard discreet shipping, or I might go jump off a cliff.)

So... yeah. I hope that goes well.
Diaper Shipping Dillemas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire