Pampers Size 7 UK

dimanche 11 octobre 2015

Hey all, I don't often post much but I just wanted to share this.

For a while, since getting a job, I wanted to order some of the Pampers diapers from the US as I live in the UK. I looked on eBay but the package could come when I wasn't around or my parents / family might see it.

I went onto diapers.com which I had found before but now they ship items to over 65 different countries plus they use UPS to deliver so you can choose a date or change the location to a UPS pick up point so you are less chance of being caught.

I got a box of Pampers Cruisers Size 7 92 count and collected them yesterday. I paid extra for fast shipping before realising you could change the date or location.

In total it cost me about £80 but I know in future I can save money and would only cost me like £60 plus they ship big cases so I won't need anymore until sometime next year.

TL;DR - I used diapers.com to get Pampers Cruisers Size 7 in the UK
Pampers Size 7 UK

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire