Told Two Friends

lundi 19 octobre 2015

So yesterday, I ended up telling a close friend of mine about this DL part. I had told another friend before but I still felt very secretive about it all the time, now only those two know about this. They ended up being very accepting of this, which was incredibly relieving. But even though they've been great, I'm still having an incredibly tough time coming to terms with this for myself. I'm not sure what to think of it anymore. I enjoy being a DL, but it's still difficult to accept being a DL. I even have a difficult time just saying the full word instead of the abbreviation :sweatdrop:

I'd like to make sure that there aren't any misunderstandings on what it is with them (because I had shown a site instead of flat out talking about it). I have a few ideas on how to go about it but they're still a bit hazy.
Told Two Friends

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire