European abdl diapers/ Ordering abdl diapers from within Europe

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Hey guys, the (personal) reason why I'm posting this will be in an adendum at the end, so that I don't waste anyone's time :)

The purpose of this thread is to ask a simple question: What are your experiences in ordering ABDL diapers in Europe? What diapers are available to purchase inside the EU? how's shipping? Any problems? What do you recomend for purchases inside the EU (over-seas shipping is incredibly expensive for the US-EU line).



P.S: I probably am elegible to making an "introduction" post since I've been out of the loop for 5 years (wearing no diapers).

However, I just opened up to my (1st) BF (he's really old) about this fetish I used to have (ABDL) , and he's been encouraging me to get diapers and help me get "as much pleasure out of being together" as possible.

I think his "daddy" side surfaced haha. Anyway, all help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Luís.
European abdl diapers/ Ordering abdl diapers from within Europe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire