Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum but a long time DL.

vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Hello ADISC Community, My name is Darren and I am a 35 year old DL from San Diego. I am new to this forum stuff so please bear with me as I wish to be honest and respectful from the very start!
I am a long time Diaper Lover wanting to get to know others interested in diapers and hear different points of view on how they go about enjoying this in a healthy manner and learn about the products most popular etc.
I am 35 years old and work in the culinary field and have most of my adult life and this is how I support myself . I plan on doing a career change soon and have some anxiety about that.I am excited to get to know you all and look forward to your questions and reading posts. I don't spend too much time online so don't feel bad if I don't answer your questions right away.I will answer ASAP. Respectfully ,Darren
Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum but a long time DL.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire