Hello :)

lundi 2 novembre 2015

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself :)
I met my boyfriend online a little over 2 years ago. We went on a first date and the rest is history... well, some of it ;)
Internet dating was a little scary to me so I decided to do research my potential boyfriend. I found him on some ABDL sites. At first, I will admit, I was a little apprehensive. I have never heard of an adult wearing a diaper for pleasure. I decided to go on the first date and look past this. Fast forward to a couple months later and things are going great :) We talked about our fantasies. He would never tell me his... saying that I would think he was weird. Little did he know that I already knew about this. I admitted to him one night that I knew. I told him that I wasn't sure if I was quite ready to give it a try at the moment but someday I would be. He was so kind, patient and understanding. Never did he pressure me. Did I mention he's the love of my life? :)
Fast forward to 2 years later and I love to be diapered and to be a baby. I love my daddy so much. I dream of days where I can wear them all day and have my daddy change me. I have a favorite pacifier, onesie and bottle. Never would I have thought in my life that I would be doing something like this... but I love the feeling of being cared for.
Hello :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire