Hey everyone!

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Hello all!

After observing for a few weeks, I finally decided to start posting onto the forum here. I'm excited to start sharing my interest with fellow DLs here.

While I am not exactly sure how i got into all of this, I have been wearing once in a while for a couple of years now. Ive gone from owning a few Depends to having a stash close to 100 now, and I'm always looking for new products to try.

I am currently a student pursuing a career in instrumental music education, preferably at the high school or collegiate level.

I love spending much of my free time singing and playing many instruments such as guitar and piano. Other than that, I also golf and bowl on occasion, and love to watch college sports (especially football).

I mostly look forward to chatting with other people and to just find a place in this community that I am unable to find otherwise.

Cheers!
Hey everyone!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire