Met another ABDL - ON ACCIDENT

vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Recently, I walking to throw some trash away in my dormitory, and saw a girl in the trash room at the same time. She panicked when I walked in, and there was only one trash can empty. She left without saying anything and ran down the hall as I was throwing my trash away. As I placed my bag in the dumpster, I couldn't help but notice what looked like a Cushies in the trash bag she threw out. There were also Goodnites in there too!
I quickly tossed my bag in and yelled for her, just as she was entering her room. She closed her door and pretended to ignore me until I knocked on her door. She opened it after a minute of tossing items around, only to have left a stray diaper on the floor. I asked her her name and introduced myself. Blatantly, I asked if she was an ABDL. She kind of stared at me in shock. I told her that it's okay, that I'm one too.
She invited me in immediately! She is an education major and has been too afraid to open up about her little side. Though I've never been diapered as a DL until then, we both decided to diaper each other: Cushies for the both of us! She was running low on supplies, so we decided to go diaper shopping together! It was quite odd shopping for my diapers with another person, yet, it was really peaceful and relaxing! We drove to Walmart together and decided to splurge a little on diapers. We bought a few packs of boys and girls Goodnites, always discreet, and then for her, pampers cruisers (her first time trying them) and some Disney princess pull-ups. After spending nearly $70 on diapers (while wearing our own) we decided to get dinner together, no ABDL interest.
Once we returned to school, a little wet from the adventure, she told me more about how she became and ABDL and her interest in it overall, and the same for me. We lay there in our diapers with pacifiers together, realizing that there were others of us out there, closer than we thought! We changed each other before leaving for the night and kissed goodnight. Right then, I knew I wasn't alone. This happened two nights ago, and we are going to hang out again tomorrow. Hoping for the best!
Met another ABDL - ON ACCIDENT

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire