My boyfriend broke up with me because I am abdl

lundi 2 novembre 2015

I actually told my boyfriend that I was an abdl almost four months ago and at first he seemed alright with it. We never really talked about it cause I wasn't asking him to be involved, but he started getting really squirrelly about anything 'related' to the topic. And by 'related' I mean talking about children, walking past the baby section at the store, talking fake baby talk to me even though I had asked him to stop before I told him as well as after. He seemed to be avoiding anything that made me 'less than my age', but he didn't tell me anything until he actually broke up with me a week ago.

When he actually broke up with me, he told me he had gone into my closet and found my diapers and that freaked him out, but still tried to insisted on the 'it's not you it's me' thing. I don't know how to process this and was wondering if anyone had any advice. Thank you
My boyfriend broke up with me because I am abdl

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire