Northshore Supreme = Wide & "Stiff"

mardi 3 novembre 2015

Just a quick note about the Northshore Supreme diapers.

Wide crotch! Which, if put on correctly, will help in adding more diaper surface area and therefore increase absorbancy capacity - which I find a very good thing.

The one thing which sticks out with this diaper is the stiffness of the padding - IE, it doesn't easily give in to "folding up" when first closing legs together after first putting on. To me, a nice feeling as well!

In the groin/crotch area it retains the extra wide size, to the point where it causes me to walk a little funny shortly after putting it on. Oh well, that goes away eventually after wearing and ends up creating a fold and better area for my heavy wetting (for us guys, we need that extra "cup" since we usually start with more in the front:) So Waddle like a baby? YES! Bulky? SOMEWHAT. Discrete, NO! Which means I only wear this at night when it is just my wife and myself. I have nocturnal euresis, and so far it hasn't gone through the test of those nights when I tend to let out A LOT more before waking.

I am a DL, so I like this feeling and once you have it on for a while, it finally gives in, creating a nice crease and fold between the legs with the elastic gathers keeping snug around the legs for security in various positions, and most importantly, forms a good cup or "pouch" (which as a male especially, I need for night time wetting).

If you are an AB, I think you would enjoy this for a few reasons (ok, yes some AB in me, but only when my wife and I incorporate diapers into our lifestyle!). 1) the back of the diaper has a good amount of padding and with the crotch area retraining it's wide, stiff shape, the diaper on your rear end tends to look more like a baby diaper because of the noticeable "rectangular" shaped padding in the rear; 2) the waddle 3) changing time and sometime after REALLY means you have to keep legs spread apart... for a while!

Again, the biggest plus that I see for the wide, stiffer padding in the "between the legs area" is added absorbancy.
Northshore Supreme = Wide & "Stiff"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire