So, I might be screwed... (Definitely, not in the good way)

lundi 2 novembre 2015

Before I post this, I'd like to respectfully request not to here that "You SHOULD'VE done this or You SHOULDN'T HAVE done that". I know what my mistakes HAVE been.

So with that out of the way... I got a new house about 8 months ago. I was going to fix up the old place a little and sell it, but work got too busy. So my brother in law and 2 friends offered to rent it. (My first mistake). It was only going to be temporary. My brother in law ended up leaving after 3 months as he was broke and couldn't get a job. The other 2 stayed, and kept paying late. (Yes, another mistake).

Okay here's where a lot of you will say, " Holy crap." They started out with a cat (actually with permission). Then they got a lot bellied pig. Yep :( And he told me the other day, he rescued a dog, that he wants to keep. (He already has the dog).

And here's the kicker. He told me yesterday, that because he's having a hard time finding a new place to live, he's keeping last and this month's rent ($1200) to make it easier to get the next apartment.

GRR!!!

You advice, thoughts, and prayers are welcome.

MixerOp
So, I might be screwed... (Definitely, not in the good way)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire