Bringing Back old memories.

mardi 3 novembre 2015

I have been having a bit of a nappy/diaper binge over the last couple of weeks. Wearing to bed every night and using (wet only). For years i was a bed wetter well into my teens. At first it was dealt with with just a rubber sheet on the bed and waking up to very wet night clothes. Eventually i was given the option to wear nappies and plastic pants to cope with it. his was when i was about 10, it went on to mid late teens when it was no longer a problem. his was late 60's to early 70's. In those days there were no disposable nappies in my size so just large size terry cloth and plastic pants.
Every now and then I would wet so much that it would leak out of the back of my pants and soak my bed and night clothes.
I have now all these years later taken to wearing a nappy(Lille classic) with two Lille classic pads as soakers. Over the top of these I wear at least one pair of plastic pants.Then over that one of my footed sleepers. I do have control but like to test it to the max and the other night the dam burst just like when i was younger and I had a very wet sleeper. Not something i would like to do too often but the memories were good.
Bringing Back old memories.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire