Face pics for diaper lovers

jeudi 5 novembre 2015

I'm putting this in diaper talk cause idk, I feel his is the place where I think it fits

Anyway I'm rocking a face pic on here which almost no one else is doing so I'm wondering if mine safe, my distinguishable features (face, tattoos, clothes I've worn around people) aren't in view so I deemed it as safe plus it's crappy quality

But everyone else what's the biggest fear about face pics, I feel that if you take the right precautions such as using a different email, not using your real name or location and not using the pic else where then it's safe or is there something I'm missing completely? Idk I feel this site is safe as hell and if anyone finds you here it's because they are Abdl etc
Face pics for diaper lovers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire