No more high school :)

vendredi 6 novembre 2015

I officially passed high school :)

I'm very bored as I literally have nothing to do until next year(tafe) not sure what to do with my life as of now, been relaxing programming and doing everything I missed out on due to school.

Since I'm bored to death, what are some interesting games I should play, mostly retro or older games(I like sims)

I applied for my first job, around 20, temporary so I can move out and get my own house, I want my own house so badly, but getting a job is so hard... the frustration is real.

Thought I would update you guys on what I've been doing lately, and yes I've been diapered a bit more than usual, even all day.

After being diapered for 6 to 8 hours, without diapers, it feels weird, no clue why, it just feels bare.

Well, that's it, so excited, so bloody bored, going to do a CERT 3 (If i don't get my sace) if not a diploma in networking.

:)
No more high school :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire