Plucked up the courage to get Undies

dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Well, I lied, I told my girl best friend about my interest in womans undies. I guess being a more of a feminine gay guy helped the case a little bit.
Anyways, I gave her the money for the undies and the size needed. She come back to the car and pulls out a Bikini styled cotton green and white striped pair of undies. I instantly fell involve with them! they reminded me of smaller girls undies and my LG side jumped with joy!She also pulled out to pairs of hipster styled undies, which I must say I'm not very fond of because o the material they were made of.

The next day, I wore the cotton undies to work, because of the nature of my work, I had to get changed into a disposable pair of scrubs. it felt kind of weird at first but I went about my business of my job most of the time feeling very self-conscious about everything down there. I finally nocked off work and went home feeling very satisfied with myself and my secret.

I know this doesn't really bring up any topics or discussion going but i'd thought id share this little experience of mine because maybe, just maybe it could help someone out there who is struggling to find the courage to do what I did.
--akol.
Plucked up the courage to get Undies

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire