I want to make a real family

dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Dear friends Hello, everyone.
I am seeking a solution to a serious problem.:frown:

I am now, suffering from ADHD and depression associated with it.
However, the most painful from the conservative values of Japan, is that my parents do not show understanding to this disease.

I since I was a child, parents cursed me as "bastards, sissy", it has shaken the violence.
Sometimes, my father shouting and "does not exist, such as depression," I repeated the violence many times.

I have left the home, we want to make a new home together with a good friend.

However, because it is claimed a large amount of deposit rental housing of Japan, I can not prepare its to deposit in the battle.
In addition, people with an understanding in AB / DL in Japan in very few, is also difficult to find a companion.
Even if some people that if certain understanding, recklessly put a voice action is a fool as Encounter Cooks, it will not be to the other party.

I have not the case, I want to make a real family for me.
For me income also unstable because of illness, you should I make out what the family should go home?
The idea of everyone
I want to make a real family

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire