What if: Celeb ABDL

jeudi 5 novembre 2015

So I was thinking today what would happen if a popular celebrity came out or was exposed as being Abdl and the effects it would have on the community

I think it would be positive on one hand as it would of make a lot of people more aware of it, and kind of think "well if Beyoncé is into it then it can't be that bad" and it could also help a lot of people come to terms with it or even realise it and it would give us a lot more new members

I also think it could be next level bad, it could possibly turn into the dark ages of our culture, with all the media attention we would be bombarded with Misinformed people calling us suck and twisted paedophiles and we would suffer a lot of trolling, it would be popular so Abdl jokes would become more prevalent and would be every where. And I. Extreme cases I think their could be public exposures of abdl's to their friends and family's in bad cases ending in assault, un employment, loss of family and I think there would be hate crime against anyone involved in Abdl in turn causing people to stay away from the community in fear of being found out

So kinda like being gay years ago

Idk there's many possibilities but while I see light I also see a lot bad things that could happen but this is only a what if scenario so unless it ever happens then who knows?
What if: Celeb ABDL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire