Baby-Pants training pants (I know another topic)

dimanche 3 janvier 2016

I know, a lot of topics exist on this subject, but I figure out that if I want an answer, I have to start a new one, since many people don't watch older topics.

I'm about to order their My first training pants and I have a concern about the size, according to the chart I'm mixed between the LG and XL size, not sure which one I have to order, I want a snug fit for me, with regular pants I wear 40" but I have to use a belt or they fall down, 38" is too tight sometimes, so I'm not sure, witch one should be the best to order when I plan to use it to cover some diapers, the LG or XL size, I'm worried that the XL would be too big even if I plan to wear them over regular diapers.
Baby-Pants training pants (I know another topic)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire