Occasional user goes wild

dimanche 3 janvier 2016

I have been a very occasional user and wanting now to wear more. Sure is fun. :cloud9::cloud9:

So I have questions about self care.
I notice that wipes are recommended. Do these remove the urine odor? How do you clean up?
Why is talc used?
Any body moisturizer good like Kiss my Face, (should be kiss my a.., I guess), or is there a need for special lotion?

I notice that I like the feeling of wetness when diapered. Is there a disposable out there that feels wet but otherwise works the same. I have read here that cloth diapers feel wet, but that's a bigger project that will have to wait.

I know I could probably find these answers searching here, but it would be fun to hear from you all. Any advice on self care would be welcome.

Happy New Year!
Occasional user goes wild

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire