When to change while wearing 24/7 and wanting to go out?

samedi 2 janvier 2016

Due to the holidays and my work giving us an extra day off to boot, I had a chance to go 24/7 for a few days this past week and I had a question come up I haven't dealt with yet.

Namely, when should I change, especially before going out? I like wearing particularly thick diapers, my current options are some bellisimos, a few tenas (plastic backed), and some of the Tykables overnight. If I were just at home, I'd stay in the diaper until it was soaked, but I worry about a couple things before going out: 1) smell if I've been in the wet diaper too long and 2) leaks if I end up peeing more than intended while out.

Also, I realize that a totally reasonable answer is to just be on the safe side and change to a dry diaper if I'm uncertain, but I'm hoping to get the forum's wisdom and experience to reduce the times I'm uncertain in the first place.
When to change while wearing 24/7 and wanting to go out?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire