Manufacturing

vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Hello friends!

I recently acquired a wonderful sizable raise at work for the year! And i wanted to take that raise and make my own custom diaper to use for the indefinite future.

I was looking for a manufacturer who could make me around 36,000 diapers, so that i never have to buy them again! I do not want to resell them by any means i just want my own personalized diaper made to my specifications. If any of you have any advice/details/reccomendations as to where i should look to find such a supplier please let me know!

Thanks all
Walak

- - - Updated - - -

And I've already tried to contact pretty much every online ABDL store to have them process this order for me and none of agreed so it seems i need to go to above their heads :(
Manufacturing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire