Temptation

vendredi 1 janvier 2016

I recently spent two days at my oldest brother's house, where he and my sister-in-law are raising three kids, two of whom are still in diapers. Every time I walked into the bathroom, there would be an open ended diaper bag with a whole bunch of size 6 Luvs staring back at me from on top of the toilet. Sometimes I would take one out and just stare at it and contemplate putting it on under my underwear. This isn't the first time this has happened, but I've never followed through on it for a couple of reasons: 1) I figured the smell would give me away, and B) even if that wasn't the case, I always came to the conclusion that it would technically be stealing.
Obligatory question: Has anyone ever been in a similar situation?
Temptation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire