Fox or Wolf - Can't Decide

vendredi 1 janvier 2016

I love both animals. imo, the fox is quick and cunning and the wolf is large and powerful. I've always enjoyed watching video of both animals. When I was younger, I had stuffed animals of both, sadly don't have those anymore.

I've done about 20 of those crazy "What furry are you" quizzes, mainly out of boredom, and I've always had a 55/45 split between the fox/wolf respectfully.
Even doing an online coin flip with 500 flips, head as fox and tails as wolf, it was roughly the same split as above.

I just can't decide which I would like to have as a fursona.

Which ever one I do end up going with, I'll need to commission someone to create the images for me. I'd do a normal "adult" version and a babyfur image. I cannot draw to save my life.

Which ever one I do choose, I'm going to learn how to sew and all that, and slowly work on a full body fursuit with the help of the fursona image and lots and lots of googling different fursuit styles (not taking their creations of course, but the look and style of different parts of the body). The fursuit will closely stay with the true fur color of which animal I choose.

I did a poll so it's easier for me to visually see the choices. You can do the poll or not. Explain your decision if you would too please :)

I know that at the end of the day only I can decide which I am, but could you maybe help me to pick one or the other, please?
Fox or Wolf - Can't Decide

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire