Another One of Those "Should I Tell This Person" Threads ;)

mardi 13 octobre 2015

First off, I guess I should make it clear that I'm not particularly stressed over this; mostly just a little confused at how to proceed in an acceptable way.

Today I fell asleep on my bed, fully clothed (and diapered :sweatdrop:). My flatmate came into my room and woke me up when we had guests arrive (usually he would knock, but for some reason...).

Anywho the problem is I'm not sure if my shirt had ridden up while I was asleep. He didn't say anything about it, which is a good thing I guess. However, he has also recently noticed the large pad-locked suitcase in my wardrobe and insists I tell him what's inside. So far I have managed to brush off his questions.

In the next few months, he and I will be moving into a new flat with a couple of new people. Should I let him in on the fact that I sometimes wear diapers before we move so I can save some of the humiliation if he finds out for himself or do I just continue like this and hope he doesn't?

Either way if he does find out it will be humiliating but I think I would rather him find out from me than on his own. At least then I can ask that he doesn't share it with other people (which he might do in an attempt to get advice if he feels to embarrassed to confront me about it).

PS Added a poll cos I never got the chance to before. Just want to see how well it works + add some humor :D
Another One of Those "Should I Tell This Person" Threads ;)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire