DC Amor Diapers

samedi 17 octobre 2015

I just put in for a second order for another 20 more cases of DC Amor diapers
This has been the best brand I've ever worn, I know some people have had problems with the tapes but that was the old style the new ones seem to hold up a lot better Mean while I have had problems with almost all major brands of adult diapers when it comes to tapes
I did have one bag that seemed to have problems with the tapes all other bags out off 4 cases I've used already seem to be pretty good.
Buy all means, The Dc Amor has been the best diaper I have ever worn.
And the best diaper for fit in the large if you need something closer to a regular fit.
I always seem to be between medium and large size, So for any of you with problem I recommend these in large.
And these diapers will give you a good fit.
DC Amor Diapers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire